The ONLINE LOVE Club Gathering is a weekly social catch-up and check in for LGBTQ people 50 plus, to connect and share:
- How you are keeping busy?
- How you are managing your health and wellbeing?
- What you are reading, watching or listening too?
- What’s making you laugh?
- Any anecdote or stories
When: Once every week (Please see the form below for the schedule)
Where: On your mobile device or computer
1. If you have not used ZOOM before, download it to your intended device (mobile phone, laptop or desktop) by following the prompts when you click on Download ZOOM. Do this well before the scheduled meeting so you can get familiar with how it works, check that the audio and video work, and how to mute/unmute.
2. JOIN THE ZOOM MEETING at the time of the event. Your device may need a few seconds to open ZOOM.
3. Click the “Allow” screen to join us all online.
4. Zoom may also ask you to use your computer audio.Click “YES” to this option so we can all hear each other
Use your external headset/mic/earbuds if you have problems getting mic/speaker working.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST BELOW
Please contact Russ Gluyas, Program Coordinator LOVE Project, if you have any questions.
Phone: 02 9206 2017