The ONLINE LOVE Club Gathering is a social catch-up and check in for LGBTQ people 50 plus. The 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month via ZOOM.
The aim of this ONLINE catch up is to support the community's ongoing connection to each other and to share:
- How are you keeping busy?
- How are you managing your health and wellbeing?
- What you are reading, watching or listening too?
- What is making you laugh?
- And any other anecdote or stories
The 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 10.25am to 11.30am.
On your mobile device or computer
- If you have not used ZOOM before, download it to your intended device (mobile phone, laptop or desktop) by following the prompts when you click on Download ZOOM. Do this well before the scheduled meeting so you can get familiar with how it works, check that the audio and video work, and how to mute/unmute.
- JOIN THE ZOOM MEETING at the time of the event. Your device may need a few seconds to open ZOOM.
- Click the “Allow” screen to join us all online.
- Zoom may also ask you to use your computer audio. Click “YES” to this option so we can all hear each other.
Use your external headset/mic/earbuds if you have problems getting mic/speaker working.
Register your interest below to receive a weekly reminder and Zoom link.
Or contact Russ Gluyas, Program Coordinator Ageing, if you have any questions.
Phone: 02 9206 2017 Email: [email protected]