We are excited to announce our first LOVE Club Gathering in NEWTOWN.
The LOVE Club Gathering is a community activity for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) people who are 55 plus, their supporters and friends. The Gathering aims is to create a safe, respectful and welcoming space to share regular social time and activities.
All sexualities, gender identities, cultures and backgrounds are welcome.
The Gathering is all about maintaining connections, making new ones and building ongoing support networks. Activities may include:
- sharing lived experiences and stories
- creative activities
- community speakers
- allied support service information
Location: Newtown Neighbourhood Center 1 Bedford Street Newtown NSW
Date: Thursday 10 June 2021
Time: 10am to 11.30am
There will be an ACON COVID monitor in attendance to ensure our compliance to COVID restrictions and Public Health Orders.
- Numbers are capper at 60 people
- Signing in using the Newtown Neighbourhood Center QR Code reader
- Following the physical distancing markers
- Using the hand sanitiser at the entrance and throughout the building
- Use the fire stairs, or if using the lift – only one person in the lift at one time
- Do not come into the building if you are unwell
- Masks for participants are not mandated but you are welcome to wear one
Due to COVID restrictions, registration is required for this event.
Register below for the LOVE CLUB Gathering
Or contact Russ Gluyas - Phone: 02 9206 2017 - Email: [email protected]